Friday, August 31, 2018

Welcome to Trasler's Wealth, a blog about TTRPG's.



Hey adventurer,

Welcome to Caelin’s blog about Dungeons and Dragons, also known as “Trasler’s Wealth”.

The name Trasler’s Wealth has its origin as a small island I made up for a campaign (they never traveled there), where a small group of Adventurers, led by the famous Treslar, killed a dragon and built a town using the money of the hoard.
The name stuck with me. In my second idea it was an independent colony on the Dream Island of Arawynn. There was a salt on the island that made you adjust your dreams and even make reality out of your dreams if you were talented as dream walker. The colony flourished, but I never finished the setting.
Now Trasler’s Wealth” is the name of this blog. A library of what the adventurer Treslar encountered on his travels. I hope you will enjoy the entries.

The goal of this blog is to go beyond my usual creativity and challenge myself to come up with new thoughts about D&D. This will mostly be roll tables, but I’ll add some other things on there too. I’m planning on one big entry every 31st of a month.

Next to that I hope to find some contacts in the D&D community through reactions. 

-          Caelin.

No comments:

Post a Comment